The website www.valoris.ro uses its own cookies, as well as cookies placed by third parties.
They give us valuable feedback about the way our website is being used by visitors, allow us to include content from other websites, and authorize us to monitor and improve our website’s efficiency, as well as our online advertising campaigns.
The usage of cookies on this site is not strictly necessary, but without them some of the features or content will not be available if you do not allow us to use them. To enable or disable the usage of cookies on this site, you can use the menu options on the left.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing small text sent by a server to a web browser and then sent back (unmodified) by the browser, each time it accesses that server.
A cookie consists of 2 parts: name and content (value). The life span of a cookie is determined. From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again, when a user revisits the website.
Cookies do not require the usage of personal information and, in most cases, do not particularly identify internet users.
The website www.valoris.ro uses 2 categories of cookies:
- Session Cookies
- Persistent cookies, both owned and placed by third parties
They are temporarily stored until the user leaves the website or closes the browser window or until they are deleted by the web server.
We use this category of cookies to save and display to the user the data he or she has filled in the forms existent on the website, if errors have occurred in their transmission. When the form was successfully submitted, these session cookies are automatically deleted.
They are stored on the user’s hard disk for a preset lifetime. They also include cookies placed on other website than www.valoris.com, known as ‘third party cookies’ (cookies placed by third parties).
We use our own persistent cookies to save visitors’ browsing preferences on this website. They have a life span of 30 days.
Cookies placed by third parties
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google, Youtube, and Facebook.
By giving your consent, cookies will be used for the following purposes:
- Visitor analysis. Every time a user visits this site, the Analytics app generates a cookie. This cookie tells us if you have visited this site so far and it allows us to monitor the unique users who visit us and how often they do so. As an Analytics application, we use Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIp ()” extension, which anonymizes all visitors’ IP addresses. More details here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en.
We do not collect and process any information that would help us to identify the user.
More about Google Analytics here: https://www.google.com/analytics/
- Developing and analyzing online advertising campaigns. SC VALORIS SRL runs out online advertising campaigns using Google and Facebook platforms. These platforms store cookies that allow us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and to show ads on other sites tailored to our visitors’ interests.
- Including multimedia content. Some website pages include Youtube videos. If cookies are blocked on this site, that content will not be displayed.
Cookies placed by using Google services:
- Google Conversion Tracking is a Google analytics tool designed to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns through Google AdWords. In this context, Google sets a cookie on the visitor’s mobile computer/ equipment when it accesses a Google ad and reaches our website. These cookies are not backed-up with personal information. By using Google Conversion Tracking, we can identify who clicked on our ad and was redirected to our page. Data collected with Google Conversion Tracking serves solely to compile statistics about the effectiveness and about how to improve our online advertising campaigns through Google AdWords. We do not collect and process any information by which the user could be identified.
- Google Remarketing. With these technologies, users who have already visited our web pages can be targeted again for advertising campaigns displayed on other pages of the Google Partner Network.
If you do not want to receive interest-based advertising, you can turn it off by visiting this page: https://adssettings.google.com
More information about Google advertising services or information about how to disable it, available here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
Cookies placed by using Facebook services:
- By using Facebook Conversion Pixels we can identify an user that has accessed our website through an ad on Facebook. Data collected with Facebook Conversion Pixel serves exclusively to improve our online advertising campaigns on Facebook. We do not collect and process any information by which the user could be identified.
- With Facebook Remarketing technology, users who visited our web pages can be approached again by Facebook-targeted advertising. We do not collect and process any information about Facebook users targeted for our advertising campaigns by which the user could be identified.
More information about the purposes and the volume of the personal data collection and processing by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Disabling cookies on this website could result in limitations to the features and content available.
More information about cookies: